North Georgia Real Estate
IDX Account Restricted
Your access to the Advanced Home Search functions has been temporarily restricted. However. you may still use the basic search features as well as research information through out the website.
If you believe you've received this message in error please log out of your account and log back in.
Here are a few reasons why your account may have been restricted:
- Our welcome emails have been returned undeliverable: This may be due to your ISP (Internet Service Provider) not allowing our emails to reach you. Contact us directly on how to resolve this issue.
- In our attempts to contact and assist you, you have not responded to our emails or phone calls
- You are currently working with an agent other than The NorthGaLife.com Team
- You are a real estate agent not on The NorthGaLife.com Team
- You registered with incorrect contact information such as an invalid email address
- Your email address can not be confirmed- Please contact us for instructions
- You have not visited the site in over 3 months - Please contact us for instructions
If you continue to receive this page or would like your access restored, please fill out the contact form below explaining your situation and we will try to promptly resolve the problem.
If you are working with another agent:
- We don't need to be providing information to someone working with another agent as it will make that agents job more difficult and it is contrary to the REALTOR Code of Ethics.
- People that are using our systems and are working with other agents rob our agents of their time in continually reviewing persons to see if we can help them only to find out that they are working with another agent. While our agents are available to answer the most mundane of questions, we are not here to do so for the benefit of another agent that you have chosen.
- People that are using our systems but are working with another agent skew our data and make it difficult for our agents to know where to prioritize. Our agents often spend time, energy, and effort assisting persons that have no intention of working with us. Work with the agent you have chosen and utilize the tools that agent provides.
- People that are working with another agent have time and again asked for details, history, condo fees, rental history, and additional photos. It is their agents duty to do this, not ours. Our agents should not be performing services for another agent.
- Time and again other agents have directed their buyers to our site where we have invested a large amount of money, time, and effort for the benefit of those that would work with us. While we are willing to assist anybody that has not made up their mind yet, we owe absolutely no allegence to assist persons with our agents time, effort, or resources when they are already working with another agent, in fact our REALTOR Code of Ethics prevents us from interfering with that other agents efforts.
- No offense intended, but you should stick with the agent you have selected and utilize the tools that agent has provided. If your agent is providing you with a poor set of tools, then perhaps you have made a poor choice in agents.
- If at any time you become disenchanted with your choice of agents and are prepared to make a switch, then fill out the form below and one of our agents will contact you to see if there is a good fit for us to work with you.