Back on market - buyer's financing fell through. Move-in ready ONE BLOCK from the beltline! This wel...
* BEAUTIFUL 4 SIDED BRICK 1930 CRAFTSMAN HOME LOCATED IN HOT HISTORIC OAKLAND CITY COMMUNITY. COMPLETE RENOVATION FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. NEW ROOF, HVAC, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT. THE SELLER DID NOT LEAVE ANY ITEMS OFF THE LIST. FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS HOME. PERFECT LOCATION, WALK TO THE BELT LINE, LEE +WHITE, MONDAY NIGHT GARAGE, BOX CAR, AND MUCH MORE. THIS HOME QUALIFIES FOR UP TO $20,000 IN DOWN PAYMENT AND GRANT ASSISTANCE NEAR THE FAMOUS TYLER PERRY MADEA HOUSE. HISTORIC COMMUNITY. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING. MOTIVATED SELLER. READY TO SELL. BRING OFFERS!!
- MLS® #6717627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,416
- SqFt SourcePublic Records
- Year Built1930
- Days on Website31
Cable Available, Electricity Available
Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Lake NameNone
- Parking Spaces3
- ViewCity View
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- BasementCrawl Space
Dishwasher, Electric Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- ElementaryFulton - Other
- MiddleFulton - Other
- HighFulton - Other
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Thg Holdings, Llc.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.
You may be searching for a house, condo, or other property for sale, and we are here to help you with your search. As Atlanta real estate agents, we know that not just any property will do, and you can use the powerful tools on our website to find precisely what you want.
The details about this residential property in Atlanta, GA – from the Atlanta MLS – include property information, local demographics, Google Streetview and Bing Birdseye view when available and a map to the property. The demographics give you information about schools and the community, but if you need more information, be advised that we are here to help.
We will give you all the information available in the Baldwin County MLS® so we can find the perfect home for you - maybe even this property.
Similar Listings to MLS #6717627
PRICE IMPROVEMENT!!! Beltline in your backyard! Situated in the Westview Community with 2 Master Sui...
THIS IS A MUST SEE!!! Beautiful completely renovated 3bd/2bth property steps to Perkerson Park. This...
HISTORIC WEST END AT IT'S FINEST!!! THIS BEAUTIFUL 3-BEDROOM / 3-BATH HOME features an OVERSIZED MAS...