EXCUISITELY STYLISH AND SOPHISTICATED HOME IN HIGHGROVE WITH PEBBLETEC POOL AND SPA! This open floo...
Description of 240 Trotters Ridge, Fayetteville, GA, 30215 - Highgrove on Whitewater Creek
* CLICK ON VIRTUAL TOUR LINK TO WALK THROUGH RIGHT NOW * Custom Finishes at Every Turn! The Circular Driveway & Rocking Chair Front Porch Welcome You In. A Full Length Brick Front Porch, Handsome Main Doors w/4 Add'l French Doorways Provide an Inviting Flow Inside. Hdwood Flooring Stretches Thruout Much of the Main. 2 Story Great Rm is the Heart of the Home w/a Stunning Chandelier, Brick Wood Burning Fireplace & Built In Bookshelves. Chef's Kitchen w/Every Convenience Including Custom Cabinetry, SS Appliances & 2nd Sink. Dining Rm Enjoys a Wall of Windows to the Park- Like Bkyard & Direct Access to the Screened in Porch. Main Floor M.Suite Has French Doors to Welcome You In. Luxurious M. Bathrm has Separate Vanities, 2 Walk-in Closets w/Custom Shelving, Soaker Tub & a Steam Shower. Main Staircase Leads to 2 Secondary Bedrms, Generous in Size w/Walk-in Closets. Back Staircase Leads to Teen or In-Law Suite w/Ensuite Bath, Coffee Bar, Walk-in Closet, Custom Cabinets & Private Balcony. Terrace Level is Ready for Relaxation or Entertaining... Large Open Entertainment Room w/Wall Projection to Enjoy Movies or Tv, Custom Wet Bar with Mini Fridge, & the Perfect Place to Relax After a Hard Day... a Spa Room, Complete w/Infrared Sauna. Also a Guest Rm, Full Bathrm, an Insulated Room w/a Separate Entrance for Your Golf Cart or Lawn Equipment, Plus an Add'l Unf Rm for Storage. The Lush Backyard is Level and Private. Enjoy the Bricked Patio that Extends from the Screened in Porch. Gas Lamps Complete the Laid Back & Inviting Feel. Plenty of Room for a Pool. Highgrove Has State of the Art Amenities Including a Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Exercise Rm, Playground, Walking Trails & Connects to Over 100 Miles of Golf Cart Path In & Around Our Community.
- MLS® #6724097
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,217
- SqFt SourcePublic Records
- Year Built2006
- Days on Website10
Club House, Physical Fitness Facilities, Homeowners Assoc, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Swimming Pool, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted
Attached, Garage, Auto Garage Door, Side/Rear Entry, Kitchen Level
Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main
Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
Walk out balcony, Walk out courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Backyard, Central Storage
- MiddleRising Star
- HighStarrs Mill
- Lake NameNone
- # of Garages2
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room, Masonry
- StoriesOne and One Half
Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- ConstructionCement Siding - Not Stucco
Back Yard, Level, Private Backyard
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Atl Partners.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 7:15am EDT.
Property Location for 240 Trotters Ridge, Fayetteville, GA, 30215 - Highgrove on Whitewater Creek
You may be searching for a house, condo, or other property for sale, and we are here to help you with your search. As Fayetteville real estate agents, we know that not just any property will do, and you can use the powerful tools on our website to find precisely what you want.
The details about this residential property in Fayetteville, GA – from the Fayetteville MLS – include property information, local demographics, Google Streetview and Bing Birdseye view when available and a map to the property. The demographics give you information about schools and the community, but if you need more information, be advised that we are here to help.
We will give you all the information available in the Baldwin County MLS® so we can find the perfect home for you - maybe even this property.
Similar Listings to MLS #6724097
Don’t miss this amazing luxury home on the 10th fairway of sought- after Whitewater Creek Country ...
Almost 25 partially fenced acres with stocked pond, and a house to live in while you build your drea...
AWESOME MID-CENTURY MODERN ON PRIVATE LAKE & 11 ACRES NEAR PIEDMONT FAYETTE HOSPITAL & PINEWOOD FORE...